get busy living, or get busy dying, cause no-ones gonna waste their time hanging about.



About Me

My photo
'sup im lauren, dont call me lozza or midget if you dont know me. theres loadsa things i'd like to do, but most of them are probably politically incorrect or illegal, thats why i'll do them anyway. fans, feel free to call me lozza d. sharped in for president ya'll, im outie.

Sunday 9 May 2010

woaaaah shittt


maaaan i feel like crap today, thanks to last night. totally worth it though. so a big shout out to edouggggssss for le partay last night; it was freaking epic. i do hope you managed to clean up lloyds sick.. uhhh. poor caz. anyway, i had a pretty sweet time, a cheeky little tip to the kabbaby van with marcus and i had a cheeky little chat with the kababby man. at least i think i did. then a naughty little walk back to alis! felt a little bad watching the lads torment those ponies/horses, although i could not stop laughing. and then the sleep? oh god. me and miss rowan slept on alis little bed in the back room, its all creaky and shakey, and cold. and then worst of all his brothers mates burst in at about one in the morning, woke us up and squirted lucozade in my face. waaaaaaa. but rowan got me up at twenty past seven, so we started the beautiful walk of shame back home. peeeeeeeace outy.

No comments:

Post a Comment