get busy living, or get busy dying, cause no-ones gonna waste their time hanging about.



About Me

My photo
'sup im lauren, dont call me lozza or midget if you dont know me. theres loadsa things i'd like to do, but most of them are probably politically incorrect or illegal, thats why i'll do them anyway. fans, feel free to call me lozza d. sharped in for president ya'll, im outie.

Sunday 23 May 2010

sunshine!

holy shit! suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun nom nom nom nom. had a gorgeous day yesterday, babaaastitteedd for georgie then went down the beach yesterdaay :) nice little gathering, then back to jordys where me and jack went splits on some beautiful papa johns pepporoni pizza (L) came home, watched abit of supernatural, passed out on the sofa and dragged myself up to bed. toddaaaay ima watch the rest of human centipede, meet fams down vicky and have a cheeky bbq at mine! yuuuuuuuuuuuuum. also i hope to catch a tan, even though unlike stinky lloyd blyth, i dont tan easy :( PEACEOUTYYA'LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment